Thursday 10 April 2014

Monster and the boy by siddharth .beep beep beep my alarm clock was beeping.ah I am late for work.when I got to work my boss fired me because a monster put it in his mind.i sadly went home.the monster was helping me but I did not know how?.the monster had made me a factory of my own so I could be happy.sooner or later we became friends we both became famous we had huge things we had limozines, ferraris, helicopters and jets.but soon people found out about the monster so they kidnaped the monster.so I went to rescue the monster they had a dark base soon they caught sight of me then captured me and tied us up.i was carrying a poket knife then I cut the rope then bashed them up then tied them up . Finally the monster thanked me for saving him. Soon we died but our belongings remained


















No comments:

Post a Comment