Tuesday 25 March 2014

MILK MONSTER/BUTTER

‘Breaking News, last tuesday night a monster known as the milk monster
is going around peoples houses and eating and drinking their 
butter and milk !!!!!!,
Anyway you must be wondering how the monster came along well were not 
completely  sure about how it got here but we do know that 
to men were betting about a unicorn program for a egg, we don’t know  who won
but we do know that the man who did win ate the egg raw and did not realize that the egg was
a monster egg. The next day the man spewed up the monster we do not know what happened
after that.

“I'm Fred  and she is Kate, and this is three news”.
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
my mum screams in horror ‘did you hear that toby’ she said with shock
‘could I hear anything else’ I replied  sarcastically.
That night I just couldn't get to sleep something was bothering me, I
just keeped on thinking about the kitchen it was bothering me so much
that I went out into the kitchen and because I was thinking about the kitchen
it made me hungry so I opened the refrigerator and let out a humungous
scream
aaaahhhhh
I have just been
face to face with the
milk monster
and next to him is an empty milk
bottle  and butter wrappers then he ran but I 
caught him before he could run 5 centimeters, for a little bit I wasn’t to sure
 what to do with him but then it struck me, I could go to the news reporters 
and I would tell them to say do not worry I have caught the milk monster 
and thats exactly what I did, they were so delighted l that they let me speak
on the news and they let me keep the monster as a pet I named
him Merp, this was the best day of my life.


                                                        

                                                        THE END

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's BOSS. I like the name toby :-)

Post a Comment